With the most romantic of colours, this bouquet is composed in a cameo of pinks from soft pastel to vibrant fuchsia. A beautifully fresh natural composition to win every heart! So why not try a little tenderness?
Instructions for care
How to keep cut roses fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the roses stems every 2 days