To compose this bouquet, Aquarelle chose pretty garden clematis
These fresh flowers will travel in a non-spill vase designed especially by Aquarelle to keep the stems in water during transport.
The following care tips, which will be included with your order, will help your recipient enjoy this bouquet for as long as possible:
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems thoroughly , removing as much foliage as possible, as this can affect the quality of the water and prevent your flowers from opening.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Put fresh water in the vase and add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Don’t forget to add a little water every day.
- After 4 days, trim the tips of the stems again, as a scar tends to form at the point at which they were cut, obstructing the intake of water. Change the water completely.