Composition of our calissons d'Aix
In keeping with the ancestral art of confectionery, our ‘calissons’ are made exclusively with natural products. The ingredients are rigorously selected to preserve the taste of the original fruit. Our recipe combines mouth-watering crystallised orange peel and melon with blanched almonds set on a wafer base and topped with glacé icing.
These traditional ‘calissons’ from Aix-en-Provence will melt in your mouth in a burst of incomparable flavour.
Almonds, Cane sugar, Icing sugar, Crystallised melon (Melon, sugar, glucose syrup), Crystallised orange peel (Orange peel, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Citric acid), Egg white, Glucose Syrup, Unleavened bread, Colouring (E104 E132 E110 E122), Natural flavouring (vanilla, strawberry, lemon, orange, pistachio).
How to keep cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days