Timeless, natural style!
Our florists composed this beautifully fresh, hand-tied bouquet using generous white roses and dainty camomille surrounded by grey-green thistles, white lisianthus, sunny yellow craspedias and a handful of fragrant foliage. We're sure someone you know will love this gorgeous seasonal composition.
Instructions for care
How to keep cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days