The Phalaenopsisis is the most common variety of orchid and one of the most abundant in flowers.
Here are some tips for caring for your orchid:
- After flowering, cut the stems of any wilted flowers above the second eye (20 to 25 cm from the foot).
- Light: Plentiful light but keep away from direct sunlight and cold draughts.
- Température : Between 18° and 21°C.
- Watering: Soak your plant once a week in slightly tepid water then drain it well before returning it to its outer pot. From March to September, add a little fertilizer once a month.
- Repotting: Every 2 or 3 years with a special orchid mix – indispensable to help your plant develop.
- Outside: Avoid putting your plant outside during the summer, unless it can be sheltered from the rain, and monitor the temperature closely, as it can fall to around 10 to 12°C.
Our chocolate rochers should be kept in their original packaging, in a cool, dry place at room temperature.
To enjoy them at their best, we recommend that you eat them within a month of receiving them.
Composition: Sugar, Hazelnuts, Cocoa butter, Almonds, Whole milk powder, Cocoa, Lactose, Vegetable fats, Cocoa powder, emulsifier (Non-GMO certified soya lecithin), Salt, Flavouring.